CareWorks was developed under a Microsoft platform to provide for full automation with other Microsoft
products including: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
This allows the users of the system to easily:
- Create custom letters and labels using Mail Merge for donation solicitation
- Develop presentations with charts and graphs for potential
grantors and other interested parties
- Upload data to spreadsheets for special analysis (this
was a common request of the existing DOS users)
- Generate custom e-mails for volunteers, receivers, community
- Export data for various other uses
The system incorporates all the available features provided
by the Windows operating system including:
- Graphical User Interface, with full mouse support.
- Dropdown lists
- Pick lists
- Check Boxes
- Resizable windows
- Tabbed Forms
The user is able to request instant on screen inquiries by
name across all components of the database (global search
The user is prompted to enter report selection criteria with
dropdown lists and other easy to use features. The reports
are then presented on the screen in either fully descriptive
multi-line format or an abbreviated single line version. If
the user accepts the on-line preview, they may then direct
the report to a printer, with the capability to use all of
its associated features.
We can now accept Visa and Mastercard for payment of CareWorks. Version 3.53 is offered for $500.00 plus there is a required $100.00 charge for Technical Support for the first year. This includes unlimited toll free calls as well as a 1/2 hour training to help you get started.